Last updated : Feb 29,
What is a training coordinator?
The training coordinator is a DCE who has been appointed by the Corps executive
committee to coordinate the counselor education program throughout the Corps.
His role is to:
- oversee or conduct all DCE training
- to be available to help and advise all regional training coordinators (RTC)
- conduct a three-day RTC training & planning session
held each year during Congress (early January)
At present the training coordinator is
130 Hwy # 8
Canada, L9H 4V5
Home (905) 627-9417
What is a regional training coordinator?
A regional training coordinator (RTC) is a DCE who has been trained
to help with the counselor education program within a specific region.
His role is:
- to coordinate DCE training and assist DCE teams within his region
- to be available to help and advice council teams in assessing the
and develop stuctured workshops or training sessions to fill those
RTCs commit to a minimum of three years and meet for three days
of training and planning each year during Congress (early January).
Below are the regions, their RTCs, and the councils in each region
1. Bear Creek
3. Huron & Erie ----
6. Saint Clair
If you have any ideas please e-mail me:
return to DCE home page
Teeninga Home Page Cadets Home Page